Tuesday, July 23, 2013

It melts in your mouth! And on your clothes.

Good morning! Welcome to Tuesday (the worst day of the week).
Has anybody listened to John Fogerty's new album "Wrote a Song for Everyone" full of CCR covers with different artists?
HOP TO IT. Mystic Highway will perk you right up.

Let's start with a pic of the lovely Miss Rosalie Faye.
Marisa sent this one to me yesterday & I enjoyed it.
Quite a bit.
Because she's the cutest kid to ever exist.
FACT.
 
Yesterday was Day 1 of Week 2 of 10K training.
On the list? 35 min. EZ run.
I FREAKING DID IT.
3.25 miles. A DOLLA MAKES ME HOLLA HONEY BOO BOO <---Irrelevant.
I took this pic stretching before my run:
I look so good that close up.
 
Mid-run I got a text from Rachel saying she wasn't feeling very good, but still had to run her 35 min. (REMINDER RACH: YOU CREATED THIS SCHEDULE).
 
I sent her this little diddy for inspiration.
Because I am a great friend.
Whatever. She did the run.
 



Anyway. Remember my mom made me homemade spaghetti sauce?
I made that for dinner last night with some brown rice pasta & a spinach salad.
Niki came over & we walked to Ben & Jerry's for ice cream (I know. 2 days in a row. SHOOT!).

I managed to drip chocolate on my shorts.
 
Aaaaand my shirt.
Classy.
 
We watched Cinderella when we got home & Rosalie played with (possibly) the most annoying toy on earth.
But she was damn cute doing it!
 
Rosalie zonked out around 8pm and slept like, 13 hours.
Anyone else insanely jealous of my 20 month old?
Show of hands...
 
Ok. Well. That's about it.
Oh! Can't leave you without my morning selfie!
 
Where's Waldo?
HA! Anyone? Anyone?
 
I really want my leftover spaghetti. Is 10:12am too early for lunch?
Later gatorz.



No comments:

Post a Comment