Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Can I just go back to bed?

Ya'll. I AM SO TIRED.
I'm also suffering from why-can't-I-get-over-my-constant-sadness.
Really gross disease, don't Google Image search-it (see? I'm so tired even my jokes suck).

Now, since I'm assuming all my readers are my friends on FB, you may have seen that I am sore as SHIT today from my weight training yesterday.
Like so sore, I couldn't even blow dry my hair. It was just.too.heavy.
It goes without saying what a hottie I am this morning (I did bring my straightener to work so I could primp in the bathroom).
Always a hot mess. Gotta love it.
 
I was whining yesterday about not thinking I was going to be able to do my 10K on Aug. 24th.
I think I may be right.
You see, I am still suffering from shin splints and they really flare up when I run outside. I was on the treadmill for maybe 5 minutes yesterday before I had to call it a day and rejoin the meat heads.
They missed me...
And with a face like that, who wouldn't?
JK JK JK
 
After I Arnold Shwarzenegger'd it, I hit the ladies locker room for some foam rolling.
 
Eat it up, peeps.
 
They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrollin'
 
Grindin' to see if they can see me lean
I'm tense, so it ain't easy to be seen
 

You're welcome for the Chamillionaire lyrics.
Yes, I did have to look them up.
#noshame
 

Anyway, last night was nice.
My friend Levi stopped by to check in and make sure I hadn't offed myself hang out.
And then! I got to watch True Blood.
It was cray peeps - it wasn't onDemand, DVRed, or illegally downloaded...turns out HBO replays their shows. IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE.
I am also slightly obsessed with Anna Paquin.
Hottiewithabodddddyyyy.
 
Well folks - that's all I got for you today.
If anyone needs me I'll be teaching myself to sleep with my eyes open at my desk.




No comments:

Post a Comment