Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Moving Out & Up

Hollaback.

Welp, I've found a place to move.
And it's happening next Friday.
Isn't that wild?
Funny the way life is.

Everyday is getting like, .0000001% better.
But I've reverted a tad:
No mascara.
No make-up.
 
I'm eating again though & have gained back 4 lbs. That makes me 152 lbs.
I'm glad because I don't want to lose weight by not eating.
That's unhealthy and will never stay off in the long run.
However, I don't want to look like this anymore:
 
Which means, after 2 months of relationship turmoil ending in a break up, I have been a lazy beez about the gym.
Today: I WILL GET MY BUTT BACK IN THERE.
Rachel took some action pics of Jake & I ponging over the weekend & I looked like a beast.
I'm ready to look like this:
Perfectly attainable goal.
Right...?
 
Anyway, I begin the packing process tonight.
Luckily Sarah will be coming over to help me (AKA perking me up/stealing my clothing).
Rosalie is with her dad & I pick her up tomorrow night at 7:30.
Unfortunately, she slept in and I didn't get to say bye to her this morning before I left for work.
But I have amazeballs babysitters; Niki sent me some cute pics to get me through my day.
 
Lol - Action shot!
Rosalie is obsessed with that baby :)
 
MELTS MY FREAKING HEART
 




So. There you have it.
I'm moving out.
And up the scale.
Things are going well ;)

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment