Thursday, July 11, 2013

Perk up, Buttercup!

I'm going to take it in another direction today.
Let's lighten up around here, folks - yes, when your heart hurts you tend to focus on it.
(If by focus, you mean obsess...)
SO - today I'm going to talk about things that make me unbelievably happy :)

Like.......
The fact that I can wear tank tops again and not feel like shamu (sorry Kim K.)
 
That Rosalie made this face when I told her to smile.
 
That Rosalie loves to imitate momma <3
 
That I get to love on this presh little BB
 
That Pinterest exists.
 
That my momma is coming tonight!
 
That this man can soothe any soul.
It's Neil Young, dumbies :)
 
That Duck football kicks off in like, 50 days.
 
That this stuff makes my face look like a million bucks.
 
That this shirt finally fits right!
 
But most of all...I am so insanely happy to spend time with my beautiful daughter.
Never take your children for granted...
 
 
 
Happy Friday Eve!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment