Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Finale

First and foremost, a very Happy Birthday to the greatest frontman of all time:

Mr. Mick Jagger
 
Now. There are a couple of things we need to discuss. The best way to do this is by list.
 
1. I saw something seriously disturbing this morning. Monopoly is getting rid of "jail time" because kids these days want a faster paced game. Bite me.
 
2. I saw an interview with a juror from Travyon Martin's trial (no, we do not need to discuss our views on this) - but this woman said she is "hurting as much as his mother". Now, there's a bold statement. If I was Travyon's mom, I would slap this woman across the face.
 
3. Has anybody seen the Axe "Keep Your Cool" commercial? They show a timeline of women getting progressively "hotter" AKA thinner with skimpier clothing. Thanks for putting that in my daughter's head.
 
4. Probably the most important, The Hills was on this morning. I love me some LC and Lo.
 
SO. Now that I've got my morning bitch on. I have to admit something to you guys.
After I blogged yesterday and said I had 3 pieces of pizza...I ate a fourth.
I know, I know.
THEN! Marisa, Sarah, Rosalie, & I walked down to Ben & Jerry's. This is becoming a problem.
 

But this happened and it was HILARIOUS.
 
When I got home from work yesterday afternoon, I had a loverly gift waiting for me from Marisa & Ro:
Rosalie selected the green & yellow combo - I couldn't be more proud.
Let's just hope I don't kill it in a week...
 
And now it is Friday - and I'm counting down the hours until I can bail out of here.
Rosalie's little friend came over with Jaime this morning, so I'm getting super cute pics of them.
That makes the time go a tiny bit faster...

And what post is complete without an awesome picture of me in the bathroom at work?

IS IT FREAKING 5 YET!?!?!?
 
PS On today's 10K schedule: 3.5 mile run. Shoot me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment