Friday, May 24, 2013

Winner: Michelle

Betya thought I wasn't gonna blog today.
HA!
Got ya.

So yesterday, I was a whiney, sniffly beez-ball of fun:

So what if I pouted all day?
Luckily Ro was in the mood for cuddles & loves.
 
I hate being sick.
It's such a waste of my time.
I took 2 days off from the gym this week.
Also: just because you can't taste it Michelle, doesn't mean it doesn't count calorically.
Freaking Pizza Hut.
 
AND HOT DIGGITY DOG. My nostrils were as raw as sashimi (no, I didn't know that word. I literally just Googled "raw fish sushi"...because I am an idiot)!
 
Advice for next cold: spring for the Kleenex.
1-Ply toilet paper your fiancé buys ain't gonna cut it.
 
Today I was back in action.
I hit up the treadmill for a non-stop 2 miles.
I decided to see how many minutes I could run.
Set a goal for 20 minutes of straight running and ended up doing it, no prob.
Guess I'll have to step it up tomorrow.
BOOM.
 
Feeling 82% better.
Yes, I wore that sweater on Saturday & posted an almost identical pic.
Get over it.
 
Anyway, my madre is coming to pick up Rosalie tomorrow at some point because they are obsessed with each other.
Shawn and I are going to the movies and dinner.
I think young parents, old parents, straight parents, gay parents, ALL PARENTS deserve a date night here and there.
We're looking forward to it.
So guys, grab a gal (or a guy)! And treat her to some grub.
Then we all have Monday off, so I'm really looking forward to this weekend!
 
Well folks - I know these have been short & sweet lately, but I don't want y'all to get sick of me just yet.
 
Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment