Friday, May 31, 2013

#NOWEIGHMAY GETS WRECKED

I need to b*tch for a second.
This was my dinner last night:
4 oz. of chicken and a salad.
 
This was Shawn's dinner:
 
4 oz. of chicken and a MOUND of homemade mac 'n' cheese.
Because I am that nice of a fiancée.
 
I stared at it and drooled the entire time.
You think I'm joking...
 
Later on Rosalie kept saying, "side! side!". Which means outside. So out we went:
 
Rosalie and I are really mastering the art of taking bad selfies.
Sorry bb girl!
 
Like I said in my last post, times be ROUGH.
So I maybe had a beer last night.
It's ok, I had plenty of calories left.
And when I weighed this morning? 156.
BOOM.
And yes, I have epically failed at #noweighmay. Thanks for calling me out Juliane :)
 
Today I'm having a rest day because I plan on putting in some serious gym time over the weekend.
And I look cute and don't wanna fudge it up:
 




I can't believe how loose my clothing is getting on me.
I know this isn't a great representative of that...but come on, would I lie to you?

So my friend Jaime has started watching Rosalie on Friday's since Michelle started her internship.
Jaime also watches another little boy during the week & brought him over today.
Ladies & gentlemen, I think my daughter is in love...
Shawn's ready to kick his butt at any sign of heartbreak (JK JK JK).

Jaime, Rosalie, Josh
 
Josh handing Ro a flower <3
 
The look of love.
 
So what if Jaime texts me all these pics and then I put them on my blog and rep them like they're my own?
GET OVER IT.
I just wish I wasn't an idiot and knew how to post videos.
Jaime sent me one of them singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star".
For any and all who are interested: That song is Rosalie's JAM.
 
Anyway gentle readers, that's really all I got.
EXCEPT: ERIK FREAKING MILLER is coming to town today.
I expect about 900 men at my house. There will be lots of talk about boobs, beer, and butts. And they will all call Erik "Ken Doll".
I can't wait.
 
MUCHO LOVE PEEPS.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment