Thursday, May 23, 2013

Michelle VS. Cold Virus

Do you ever lose something in plain sight?
I looked everywhere for my hair brush this morning.
THERE IT IS.
On my bathroom counter. Next to my coffee.
 
And you know when the only things that makes your sinus headache go away is pressure?
I do this each time I pee at work.
It seriously helps.
 
Today I have had:
2 Benadryl (dumb)
1 Alka-Seltzer Plus
1 Emergen-C
2 Advil
 
My head is currently laying on my keyboard:
 
;alkdjf;lakn;kerjn;coij;e;lkan;kejn;caoiuelj;rokah;krjht;aoiujc'posdjfkj a;sdkj;oaiefj; dnfkjah ;difa ;kdfj;aoi jfaojf;u3;oihi;suhpg 9a3u5rqi4kj;alkdfj;alksd;flkja; so djfk ah; wkjh aujoijd;fkja;skd r;aius;krklj;alkdjf laksjdf;alkjd;flkj;alkje;oijvkj;lkejrkja;coiZ'erkjlkabek;lakdf;o


^^^This is what my brain has to say today.

Sorry guys. That's all I got.
Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerg.

No comments:

Post a Comment