Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's All Alright

And I know
You've fallen from the sun
Crashing through the clouds
I see you burning out
And I know
That I put up a front
But, maybe, just this once
Let me keep this one.

And it's all alright
I guess it's all alright
I got nothing left inside of my chest
But it's all alright.

Wait - no one else lyrically relates to anything FUN sings?
DAMMIT.

Set my alarm for 5 o' clock this morning.
But when that little shit started ringing, I turned it off.
Mainly due to the fact that my face was plastered with snot & my throat felt like I had done a night of drinking.
Stupid colds.
I will work out at lunch today. I don't give a crap about Mr. I'm-80-And-Wear-Shorter-Shorts-Than-You-But-Can-Still-Kick-Your-Ass-On-A-Treadmill. He can endure my coughing, sneezing, & snorting.

Last night was pretty calm. Rosalie stuffed a PB&J into her pie hole:

She gets me.
 
Then she had an awesome jelly-face.
 
Rose went missing for a while.
Luckily we found her in a pile of stuffed animals.
Close call.
 
AND THEN I FOUND A FRECKLE ON ROSALIE'S ANKLE.
How cute!
 
Oh yeah. NBD, but our JT tickets came <3
!!!!!!!
 
Yeah. Pretty quiet night.
Just the way I like it.
 
A couple of things though, before I leave you, gentle readers:
 
1. Does your pee smell like coffee when you drink a cup pot of coffee?
 
2. Did you know that Emergen-C has 25 calories in it? WTF?
 
And lastly, this sweater didn't fit me when my friend gave it to me:
 
Holla.
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute!! Btw, when I think of you, this is how I always picture you looking. I also always think of running my fingers along the scars on your feet... I don't know why, but i always loved the way they felt. And how special I felt when you told me you never let anyone do that (at that point in time.. Who knows about now). Love and miss your face ALL THE FRICKEN TIME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Juliane! I miss you so much. Seriously, next time you're in my neck of the woods PLEASE get a hold of me.

      Delete