Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So What Wednesday (again)

So what if I like staring at my feet (the skinniest part of my bod)?

 
 
So what if I take a pic of myself nearly every time I pee?
 
 You're welcome Jill :)
 
So what if I chew from multiple packs of gum all day, everyday? And so what if I smack it like Akon ft. Eminem?
And so what if I can't figure out how to flip the pic?
 
So what if I take pics of myself working out - and instead of turning out like this:
 
 
They turn out like this:
 
 
So what if my desk is a train wreck that Barbie puked all over?
 




 
 
So what if this is one of my favorite songs to work out to:

My dad would disown me.
 
And finally...so what if your very best friend in the whole world has to continuously remind you to book a room for her wedding?
 
...so what when she calls you at work to remind you again but you beat her to the punch with a sticky note:
 
See? I'm a good friend.
 
Well. I'm out of funny things to say and tired of snapping random photos at work. Luckily my boss is on the other side of planet on vaca (because that would stop me). Holla!





4 comments:

  1. The workout pic cracked me up. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do an awesome zumba routine to "Country Girl"... Soooo fricken fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT MAKES YA WANNA SHAKE IT (for him).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this is awesome. Will steal this idea for my blog in due time.

    ReplyDelete