Friday, May 17, 2013

Funky Friday

There is nothing funky about this Friday, but it was the only alliteration I could come up with.
Oh! The life of a blogger.

Anywho - I did not got to the gym yesterday because my ass & hammy's were burning like an inferno. I did 3 sets of 15 dead lifts with a 35lb. bar on Wednesday morning.
Oh my gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrd. I was in misery. So yeah, 'twas a gymless Thursday which means I again went over my allotted calories. Urgh.

When I got in my car to go home from work last night, the sun was poking out through the clouds, so I reached to put my stunna shades on:

Boooooo.

Boooooo again.
 
Now I have to go get them repaired because they're prescription & cost me a pretty penny. S.O.B!
 
When I got home, I had mail awaiting me on the kitchen table. Does anyone else LOVE getting mail? I'm serious, I feel like it's freaking Christmas morning every time. Unless said mail reads: IMMEDIATE ATTENTION: YOU OWE US MONEY. I opened my little package in three year old fashion, tossing the plastic at Ro to distract her from taking away from my moment (mother of the year). This is what I got:
 
It has my favorite things: 'Merica, Chevron, & OREGON <3
 
My friend Kenzie sent it to me, because she loves me so much & likes to treat me well. What can I say? I have great friends. So thank you Kahnz. I love it!
 
 
After feeding my daughter a bowl of ketchup with some chicken for dinner, we went upstairs for bath time. After her jammies were on, she attacked my full length mirror with kisses.
 
Hogan says she looks like the Joker.
R.I.P Heath
 
 
Just like momma, she loves her reflection.
Word.
 
Again, my bedtime was that of an 80 year old and I'm pretty sure I was asleep by 9:30. Hey, playas gotta play, mommas gotta snooze.
 
Today is Rosalie's last day at Michelle's house. I'm really sad because I get pics like this everyday:
 
Right?
 
I'm gonna miss having her as a sitter. She made me comfortable going back to work when Rosalie was 8 mos. old. She also changed my life with Advocare and has become an amazing shoulder to cry on. So thank you Michelle! We love you and your fambam.
 
I know. Sad stuff.
 
Let me perk you up with a little eye candy:
 
Eat it up.
 
And last, but not least - my favorite text message I received last night:
 
 

Happy Friday! Make it rain.

**PS I accidentally hit "Publish" randomly in this blog post, so if you get an e-mail with a half assed blog, I apologize.


 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment