Monday, May 13, 2013

MILF Day/Mother's Day

Good morning peeps.

I want to start with an apology, I am out of Spark and out of money, therefore my brain is not functioning properly. So bear with me.

This weekend was FAB. Let's rewind to Friday, shall we?

I got off work at 4:30, mainly because I was so whiney and wanted to get the hell out of the office. Mal & Sarah came over and played with me and Ro for the evening. We maybe ended up at TCBY. I #blogfailed (haha) and took NO pics of our evening. Let's just say it consisted of the kid's size 98% fat free raspberry frozen yogurt, cheesecake bites, and strawberries. DELISH.

Saturday I traveled North to celebrate Mother's Day with mi madre. We got our hurr did, our toesies did, and I got a boob lift in the form of a 36 D bra (I used to be a 40 DDDDDDDDDXXXX - the tots were GINORMOUS).
Wet rat look.
 
Goodbye long, damaged hair.
 
The finished product.
 
I have to admit, during the process I doubted my hair stylist/good friend Danielle. For a while we decided I looked like Johnny Depp in Willy Wonka.
No, I did not take a comparison pic. Just trust me.
 
 
Once she finished, I apologized for ever doubting her. Because now instead of looking like this every day of my life:
Wet hurr in bad messy bun.
 
I look actually look put together. Amaze-balls.
 
 
I simply adore it. And if anyone needs a good hair stylist, I recommend Danielle with http://blownouthairstudio.com/ in Keizer. She listens to what you want (me worried to death that my face will look fat) and will talk you through everything. Love that gurl. Hit her up.
 
Sunday was MILF Day. I mean Mother's Day. Whatevz. 'Twas a nice day with Shawn's fambam. I took some pics for you, gentle readers, so you can ooh & aww over all the cuteness:
 

Ok, I didn't take this one. But it's still cute.
 
My faves.
 
We walked down & fed the ducks Sunday morning.
 
Laughing with GG Papa.
 
And cousin KayKay pulled out her loose tooth. It was an ordeal.
 
 
So I have a blog coming up that is going to seem REALLY sad and low. But it's not - it's just a part of my journey that I feel inclined to share. Look for it soon!
 
Also, remember my friend Rachel? The girl who supports me unconditionally, laughs at my jokes about assholes (the body part, NOT the men), and sends me awesome pics of herself working out? Well she's blogging now. Go check her out here: http://raekayejay.blogspot.com/
 
Hope everyone had a fab Mother's Day!
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment