Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday is MISERABLE.

This is going to be a phreaking photo dump.
Because I'm pretty sure I'm on Day 2 of a hang over.
And I took a ton of pics to prove why I'm hung over.
Oh, I also probably gained 5 lbs. this weekend from Mexican food alone.
S.O.B.

Let's start with Friday afternoon. I was DYING for the weekend.
 
When I got home, someone needed a nap - she had to be in high spirits for Mexican food!
 
While Ro was asleep, Aunt Sarah AKA Boobie came over.
 
We had a photo/KEEK sesh.
 
Once Rose got up, she was gung-ho to get down on some chips & salsa.
 
After we ate our little hearts out, we went to Church AKA Target.
There we ran into Sarah's brother and his beautiful wife & daughter.
I think Rosalie wants a sibling. Uh oh.
 
After Rose was down for the night & Sarah left, I tried to take a "sexy" pic (you know, how they do) of myself.
This is how it turned out.
You're welcome.
 
Saturday, Sarah and I went wedding dress shopping (for her).
She found one!
I would post more pics, but I can't ruin the surprise.
 
After I got home from dress shopping, Shawn's parents picked up Rose.
We went out on the town.
And got photobombed by Marisa.
 
Then we thought it was a good idea to take drop-shots.
I sipped mine for like 20 minutes.
My bro days are over.
 
I dragged Marisa to the bathroom & snapped this pic for your enjoyment.
 
We ran into this gurl.
I was so damn excited.
I heart Mallory.
 
AND THEN BRANDON WAS THERE & EVERYTHING WAS SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS.
 
After a while we walked to another bar.
That's when we started looking like this.
Yikes.
 
Kevin had to pee.
ILLEGAL.
 
Things really started going down hill for me on the walk to the next bar.
Slipped and hit my knee.
First thought? I hope I can still run.
I know, such an athlete.
 
Shawn found me a rose on the ground.
Kevin got me a shot of Patron.
Kevin wins.
 
It's ok. I still love him.
 
This was me Sunday morning.
Then I got McDonalds.
Things were better for awhile.
 
We picked up Rose and she was immediately ready for a nap.
So she grabbed a tampon and off to bed she went!
 
Later that afternoon I baked GF chocolate chip cookies.
Those perked me right up.
 
We went to bed at an ungodly hour (8pm?) after we watched Game of Thrones & little bit of North America.
It was a great weekend, but I am reminded of why I hardly drink anymore.
You see, we drank on Saturday night. It is now Monday morning & I'm pretty sure I'm still hung over.
And my gut is definitely getting kicked in the ass for all the food I ate.
Oh well, like Rachel said, "old habits die hard."
Don't they just?
 
Rose and I bid you good day.
Happy Monday!
 


 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment