Friday, May 3, 2013

Bailing out at 4:15, seeing how long I can write.

Is that not the best title of a blog you've ever read?
Pound it.

Let's see...where did I last leave you? I think it was somewhere between cleansing and running (story of my life). So no surprise that that's what I'll probably talk about today. HOORAY.

I'm on Day 5 of the cleanse and I may or may not have had a drink and a few fries at lunch yesterday. IT WAS JILL'S BIRTHDAY, BLAME IT ON HER. My coworkers practically had my arms twisted and were TORTURING me. What would you have done? I know. Cleanse fail.

Lemon drop. Whoops.
 
After my minor slip up, I got myself right back on track and for dinner made roasted sweet potatoes, turkey kielbasa, and a big ass salad. No worries, I've pooed 4x today, so those fries are DUNZO (anybody remember that from Laguna Beach? Anybody? No? Ok.).
 
Another little tidbit - I am wearing shorts AND A FREAKING TANK TOP TODAY. The shorts are size 12 and the tank is a medium. Holla.
 
You don't need to compliment the photography skillz here, I already know.
 
I wish it was at all appropriate to post the things Rachel and I send to each other via text message. Y'all would love me EVEN MORE. You didn't think that was possible did you? If anyone is trying to lose weight/get healthy by themselves, I encourage you to reach out to your friends. I love having the support of one of my best friends on a day to day basis. And I think I can speak for both of us when I say a little healthy competition never hurt no one.
 
My parents are headed into town tomorrow afternoon and I'm looking forward to that. They're bringing the Labrador, Autzen, so I'm hoping we could go for a little fambam hike on Sunday. I think it's time for Ro to get a bigger appreciation of the great outdoors.
 
How is everyone (all 4 of you) doing with #noweighmay? I have been successful thus far (it's May 3rd). But I'm not gonna lie to you, I will be weighing in to check on my cleanse results. My friend Jaime and I met today at the gym for a quick mile run and some all of the weights in the gym. She too is on Day 5 of the cleanse and she's already down 6 lbs! Incredible. I am PRAYING to see those 150s. Fingers crossed!
 


Last but not least, I thought I'd show you this:

This is me before I got preggo with Rosalie.
 
This is me about a month ago.

Pretty cool, huh?

Well I've wasted a solid 10-15 minutes. Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful weekend. HOLLA.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, you are looking great!!! Good job! I wished I had myself measured when I started back to Curves so I had totals, but DEF can see the difference already! Keep on truckin'! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete