Thursday, May 9, 2013

So What Wednesday?

So what if I flex my muscles every time I look in the mirror to see if there is any more definition?

P.S There's not.

However, I am SUPER sore today from doing 3 reps of 20 push ups yesterday. Girlie ones too. Like Jill said, it's like a mini boob lift. Holla.

Anyway. I ate my weight in Mexican food last night & drank a margarita the size of my head. I have pooped 4 times today (you're welcome).

Be jealous that your fiancĂ© doesn't flair his nostrils every time you take his pic.
 
I may or may not have forgot to put my bra back on when we went to dinner. Whoooooops.
 
Stop taking pics of me mom.
 
 
Yesterday morning I woke up at 5am to go to the gym. If I could, I would do this every day of the week. But Shawn is usually at work before 5, he works 4 10's and has Wednesday off, meaning momma gets to get her sweat on. A couple of weeks ago, I posted on FB that I needed new workout music & an old friend of mine told me to try out "Shoop" radio on Pandora. Well, I did. And this is what I got:
 
  
          
The Humpty Dance, Whatta Man, and None of Your Business. I'm sure the 80 year olds at the gym LOVED my singing, but HOLY COW. I WAS ROCKING. So fun. Y'all need to try it out!  


Unfortunately, I have not ran in 2 days because I have become a victim of shin splints. Anyone remember my epic journey to Walmart? Yeah, that MESSED. ME. UP. Just one more reason I hate that place. I'm going to the gym on my lunch today and I am PRAYING TO MICHAEL KORS that I can run. The elliptical is just not the same.       

And just in case you wanted to see me in all my glory at 5am: 

Before work out
 
After work out
 
BTWz, I had my first latte today since I ended the cleanse and our GM bought it for me (because I don't carry cash, not because he loves me). I snapped this beaut to brighten your day:
 
I know, right?
 
 
Last but not least, I want to share some numbers with everyone!
 
 
Before 2nd Advocare 10 Day Cleanse (from April 17th, because I forgot to measure right before I started, like a right idiot):
 
Weight: 162 (this is the correct weight, however)
Right Arm: 12"                                                      
Shoulders: 43.5"
Chest: 42"
Waist: 34.5"
Hips: 41.5"
Right Thigh: 22"
Right Calf: 14.5"

Total: 210 inches

And measurements today, Cleanse completed, 5/9/2013:

Weight: 156
Right Arm:12.5"
Shoulders: 43"
Chest: 41"
Waist: 34"
Hips: 40"
Right Thigh: 20"
Right Calf: 14.5"
Total: 205 inches

Lost: 5 inches, 6lbs.

I think that about sums it up, folks.
And just remember: tomorrow is Friday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment