Thursday, June 20, 2013

It's going to be a bad day...

It's going to be a bad day...

And I mean that.
In the food sense.

Today, I woke up and after drinks and a giant ass salad last night (pictured below), I have a headache.
I think getting drinks at lunch yesterday plus last night did me in.
So! I've already eaten my Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich...and some of these bad boys:

 
And maybe some of these guys, too:

SUE ME. I'M NOT PERFECT!
Plus I had 2 string cheeses.
And Jennifer is bringing me a Diet Coke & some French fries.
Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Ok let's rewind to yesterday.
It was Jennifer's birthday so naturally the girls took a two hour lunch AKA get fried zucchini & multiple drinks - come back to office and chug Spark - ignore bosses for rest of day.

Here we are!
Jill, me, and the Birthday girl, Jen.
The three best work friends that anyone could have.
 
We had a lovely time...probably because we all get along super well.
We had to take personality tests for our job, all three of us got "empathy" as one of our strongest attributes...I guess you could say we relate well.
 
After work, I mosied on down to Good Times where we had a celebratory drink(s) for Sarah.
I got there 45 minutes early and Keeked in the car.
Don't follow me on Keek? You should.
After I harassed everybody to get there earlier - Niki finally arrived & we headed into the bar.
Her & I were starving - enter giant ass salad:
 
Ok. I have some things to say about this salad.
1. I did not eat the bread.
2. I hate when they section that shit out. You see how it's all divided up? Who orders a salad and wants to do the hard part of MIXING IT ALL TOGETHER?
3. I ate it anyway and managed to drop all my chicken onto the table. Three second rule applied.
 
That salad is literally the only pic I took last night.
#blogfail #mohfail
But Natalie, Sarah, Niki, Mal, & I had a nice, gabby evening and I considered it a success.
 
Now that we're all caught up and back to present time:
Enter headache.
Remember when you could drink like a fish back when you were 16 21 and woke up feeling like sunshine & daisies?
Not so much at 97 25.
Lame.
 
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:
I'm not going to the gym today.
I have to go find some Hooker-Red nail polish (Sarah's words, not mine) to paint my nails/toesies for the wedding.
And I need to find some shoesies.
^^Once you become a parent, you pretty much add an "ies" at the end of every. word. ever.
 
This will probz be my last blog of the week because tomorrow is Sarah's WEDDING!!!!
Congrats again my love!
 
Have a great weekend peeps - I'll be back Monday weighing 900 lbs <3
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment