Thursday, June 6, 2013

Checking In

Well, I last left you with my weight of 154.

Then I started EATING like I was on vaca.

Like...a 'Smores Blizzard from Dairy Queen.
A hickory cheeseburger with fries AND a Diet Coke from Claim Jumper.
Plus, maybe a slice of mud pie from Claim Jumper that my mom, Rosalie, and I shared.
Aaaaaand a little bit of chocolate frozen yogurt, last night.

Plus you may have seen my status: Drinking on patios is what I do best.
Word.

So when I stepped on my mom's scale this morning I was prepared for the bitter truth.
157.

Yeah, that leaves a yucky taste in your mouth.
But another thing?
I haven't worked out since FRIDAY.
Oh shiiiiit.

I know I'm on "vacation", but I really do miss getting my sweat on at the gym...
I'm just not badass enough to really run outside yet. It's all hilly and shit.
Whine whine whine.
WINE WINE WINE.

Anyway, I have done one productive thing since I came up North:
I have decided I need to become a heel girl.
I'm only 5 foot!
Think of what an extra 2-5 inches would do for my height??
See - I'm practically solving world hunger while sitting on the couch watching our 3rd episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse this morning.

In other news - while I changed Rosalie's morning diaper today, she kicked me in the face and I got a bloody nose.
Awesome.

Anyway, I'm off to make myself presentable for the day.
Amy is gonna be here around noon & I haven't worn make up since last Friday.
I better go figure out how to put mascara on again.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment