Friday, June 14, 2013

8 hours and counting...

I'm almost through this work week.
When did I become such a grown up?
UGH. Anotha day, anotha dolla. <---adulthood at it's finest.

I don't have much to share today, other than I DID make it to the gym yesterday.
So I took a pic for Rachel...
She was working out too (naturally).
WE ARE PRETTY.
 
That was probably the highlight of my day.
Except maybe the pesto pasta I indulged in last night.
 
I've been thinking a lot about what my doctor and I discussed.
She is urging me to try and maintain my current weight for a month or two.
I know I recently posted about Losing vs. Maintaining & I was totally set on kicking it into high gear.
But something about our conversation resonated with me - and I'm thinking of trying to maintain these mid-150s for a month or so. 
That's how I feel right now - but that could change at any moment.
I'm a spaz like that.
 
Well folks - that's really all I got.
Until Monday................ 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment