Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Anybody remember Thirsty Thursdays?
I do.
I think the last one I participated in was about 3-4 years ago.
That's when I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy and started drinking myself into oblivion.
GOOD TIMES.

Fast forward to today's Thirsty Thursday...
I HAVE BEEN SLACKING ON MY WATER CONSUMPTION.
I think since I melted (oops) my awesome Nalgene bottle (that held 32 oz. of water) and switched to my new water bottle (holds 16 oz. of water), I have been too lazy to get up and refill it twice as often.
I may have to get me a new Nalgene.
These are serious problems, folks.

Anyway, Shawn's folks are back from Hawaii (I'm jealous too)...so we went over for dinner last night.
It's kind of become a ritual on Wednesday nights.
I know two people who REALLY enjoy it:

Katelyn & Rosalie.
CUZ LUV.
 
Does that not melt your black little hearts?
 
Anyway, since being back from vacay (and not weighing myself), Aunt Flow came to town.
Meaning again, not weighing myself.
When I don't see the number, I pretend like it doesn't exist.
Hence the chocolate chip cookie/brownie/vanilla ice cream dessert I enjoyed last night.
^^I was in full force, peeps, it was like someone unleashed Ricki Lake in her hey-day.
Ohhhh yeahhh...AND I haven't worked out since Monday.
I can already feel myself getting a case of the "I don't want to work-outs".
AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN HISKEY.
 
I woke up this morning to the gentle sound of rain pitter-pattering on my rooftop.
Sounds like an excellent excuse not to shower and wear sweatpants to work!
 
Gosh darn, look at that hottie.
PS Thank you Dove Dry-Shampoo <3
 
Well, I see Jill across the way working her little heart out.
She makes me look bad.
Better get back to "working" AKA sitting around in fat pants avoiding the water cooler.
Have a good day.
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment