Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's the story, morning glory?

GOOD MORNING, FOLKS!

I've been up since 4:30, got a killer work out in, had a Spark & am now working on some coffee - I AM ENERGIZED!
I feel really, really good.
Yesterday I ran for 2.5 miles & my shins were KILLING me last night.
So when I woke up this morning, I knew I should probably take it easy.
I spent 40 minutes on the elliptical & 30 minutes in the weight room.
I. Feel. Amazeballs.

My mom got me this WO tank at Costco.
I LURVE IT (that's New Zealand for love).
 
This is me mid work-out, in the bathroom this morning.
1. Check out the boob sweat
2. Don't eat more than 1 Fiber One bar a day
3. ^^You will pay for it :-/
 
Work out completed.
Looking GURRREAT!
 
After my work out, I tried to harass my momma, but she didn't answer her phone.
So I settled for a quick trip to Walmart to pick up these bad boys:
Ohmygerrrrrrrrrrrrd.
SO DELISH.
I felt like I was sneaking a Sausage McMuffin from McDonalds.
I am a total weirdo, BTW, and threw away the chicken embryo the egg - so it was just meat, cheese, and muffin.
God, I want another one...
 
Then I got to work and took an amazing pic for all y'all:
Right?
 
Today is Jennifer's birthday (my coworker).
She doesn't read my blog because she's a meanie.
But we're going out to lunch to celebrate.
And then after work, I'm going to drinks with a few girlfriends to celebrate Sarah's wedding on Friday.
So, I'm sure by the time I make it home tonight I'm gonna look like this:
^^Thanks Google image search
 
Luckily tomorrow is my FRIDAY.
HOLLA.
 
Oh! One last thing.
My daughter doesn't love me anymore.
She doesn't want to play with me, snuggle with me, take pictures with me, or talk to me.
Why?
Because:
Strawberry. Effing. Shortcake.
 
I think I'll go cry now.
PEACE OUT MUTHATRUCKAS.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment