Monday, June 17, 2013

Wedding Week

Aloha faithful followers (Shawn's parents got me an anklet in Hawaii so I felt the need to go all native on your asses)!

Wedding Week - although I am engaged this has nothing to do with me!
This week my very best friend in the whole entire world is getting MARRIED <3

Kyle & Sarah
 
If anybody truly knows this couple, you know that for the last 7 years they have been through everything together.
The good, the bad, the ugly.
But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger (thanks K. Clark) & they have really, truly mastered the whole "being in love" thing.
 
I asked Kyle almost 8 years ago what his intentions were with Sarah - and I believe his exact answer was to make her happy.
And as a first hand witness, I can honestly say her happiness is radiant.
So thank you Kyle, for taking care of my bestest best friend all these years - and to take on the challenge/HONOR of doing it for the rest of your life.
 
15 and skinny minnies :)
 
Our favorite pass time.
 
World's best auntie.
 
My gurl.
 
I can't wait to be apart of your special day and to celebrate your nuptials.
I can't think of anybody who deserves more happiness than you two.
 
Love you both to the moon & back.


No comments:

Post a Comment