Monday, January 21, 2013

Tomorrow, we begin.

So, my wonderful babysitter and friend, Michelle (same name, I KNOW!), has inspired me to attempt the 24 Day AdvoCare Challenge. I have had my suspicions over the years in regards to "fad diets". But seeing Michelle's success over the last 4 months has truly convinced me that AdvoCare could produce similar results for me. Michelle and I have similar life styles - both have young daughters under the age of 2, are busy with school/work, & have the constant energy battle. I have spent the last month and a half saving for AdvoCare (bills, bills, bills) and finally received my package last night!

Meanwhile, my (already thin) boss has been promoting AdvoCare & it's Spark Energy drink around the office like some sort of Crack. During his 24 Day Challenge he lost an unnecessary 10 lbs. IMAGINE THAT. This got a coworker of mine interested and she too, begins the Challenge with me tomorrow.

This morning we took our measurements and weight. Because this is my documentation of the Challenge, I feel as if I should share (please ladies & gents, no judgement! I did have a baby a mere 14 months ago & I am not Miranda Kerr):

Weight: 181.3 lbs, 5 foot
Right Arm: 12 1/2 inches
Shoulders: 47 1/2 inches
Chest: 45 inches
Waist: 38 1/2 inches
Hips: 44 1/2 inches
Right thigh: 23 1/2 inches
Right calf: 15 1/2 inches

GRAND FREAKING TOTAL: 227 inches...ay yi yi.

But you know what: that's ok. In 24 days, I'll be smaller. In 24 weeks, I'll be even smaller. You get my point.

Well, fingers crossed. Wish me luck!


1 comment: