Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day Nine

Well folks, this is the second to last day of the cleanse phase & I’m getting amped for the burn phase. I’m also getting anxious to weigh in! I have this nagging fear that I haven’t lost any weight or inches…but then I remember: I have gained SO much more from AdvoCare than I thought I would. I feel great. My energy is at an all time high. My eating habits are award worthy. And the pride I have in myself is priceless. I know, I sound like a MasterCard commercial, but you have no idea how much the last 9 days have improved the quality of my life. And to think, I still have 15 more to go! This Challenge may seem overwhelming or even impossible to complete in the beginning – but it’s so easy & so worth it. I vote you give it a try!

My morning was fairly successful. I got through the Fiber Drink without dying. And hey – only one more day of that sucker. Around lunch time I headed out to Courtsports to do some time on the elliptical, arm weights, only ONE plank because that is all I can do, and SIT UPS. Hollerrrrr. I snapped some pics for y’all because it’s been that kind of day:

 
Me on the elliptical
 
 
 
25 min, 231.3 calories, 2 miles
 

 
My excuse of a plank
 
 

So hungry after my work out!! There's chicken in that salad, yo.
 

 I wish we were discussing poop, but alas we are not. Although my Auntie (second cousin really, but who’s counting?) Joan had some interesting insight on cleansing: "Cleanse \'klenz\: to purify. In other words, a conscious clearing of crap from the crater". Lol, I LOVE THIS. But I promised a break, so a break you will get.

 Now some of you may have already figured this out (because I believe my readers are super smart, A+), but I usually post my blog about the day on the following morning. Like, usually, I would post this tomorrow morning, but I’m gonna mix it up, because I am wasting time at work today (sorry if you’re reading this Jennifer).

My parents are coming in to town tonight, so Shawn, Ro, & I will go to my auntie's house for dinner. I think I'll pack my dinner so I have something to eat. But the hardest part? NOT HAVING ANY ALCOHOL. Ok, now now, I am not a lush, but I enjoy my wine and I enjoy my liquor (I don't drink much beer anymore because of the gluten). I just have to keep my head up - and turned in the opposite direction of the drinks :)

I realize if I post tonight, you will not know what I ate for dinner in my food log, nor will you know my official water count, pee count (not so official), & poop count - although, I guess I should leave that off for a few days. You wussies. So I will post all those tomorrow morning in a brief blog (take a deep breath, it'll be ok).

Well my pretties, I guess that's all for now. Wishing you all a wonderful evening!

1 comment:

  1. I am still having trouble posting comments, so I will try again... I love love reading your blog! They are so flipping hilarious, we will excuse today's blog though. LOL.. I had such a great comment to publish this morning, but of course it wouldn't do it... So, keep posting about your poop! It's funny as shit, pun intended!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete