Friday, January 25, 2013

Day Four


First off – sometimes bosses can be the good guys. SOMETIMES. In this case, my boss was a good guy. He gave me a bottle of Catalyst for free. Catalyst is a supplement that preserves, firms, & tones muscles (does that include double chins? I’ll let you know). It also enhances strength and provides sustained energy during physical activity. I told you I was going to the gym and I thought this add on would be a major benefit. I was all geared up to order it from Michelle for $31.50 (beauty has its price) when my boss white knighted me with these happy pills. Let me tell ya what, with all the pills that AdvoCare comes with I feel like I could be some kind of pill pusher. But for health benefits, so don’t arrest me. I’m not sure exactly how these bad boys work, but I’ll let you know if I feel even more amaze-balls than I already do.




Secondly, TGIF. This has been one long week. But you know what – I am really starting to feel the effects of this cleanse. It’s funny because my good friend, Mallory (a seasoned vet of all things cleansing), told me around day 7 or day 8 I would have some sort of epiphany about cleansing. I feel as if I’m on the brink of this epiphany. Plus, who doesn’t like to sound smarter than they are? If I have one, I’ll share. What I was saying, is that I am genuinely feeling good. It’s difficult to explain, but my body feels like all its gears are in check. Some of it may be mental, but I think that I am seriously feeling the physical changes.




So let’s just get it over with: The poop has arrived. Remember, I did not poop at all on Day 1. Whoa nelly, is that misleading. You can’t hardly going pee without throwing in a deuce (you’re welcome, mom).

I went to the gym again on my lunch hour - I ran into a friend in the lobby and ended up chatting (about AdvoCare, what else?) and accidentally got distracted for a good 20 minutes (yup, I'm that person distracted by something shiny). Needless to say this cut my work out down to only 25 minutes...I did the bike and some arms. I'm avoiding sit-ups like the plague. My coworker, Jennifer, is like the girl on fire (Katniss or Alicia Keyes - take your pick) and wakes up every morning to do yoga  or 75 situps or pullups or achieve world peace - I don't know how she does it, but it's damn inspiring. The moral of this tangent? I need to do some damn situps.

After work, I stopped by Wally's World to grab some Tilapia for dinner. Not too shabby, had it with a green salad. I feel like a bunny - all these veggies, but it's ok to be a rabbit. Better than a pig. 

Well, it's nearly bedtime because I'm not actually 25 years old, but 87 years old. And if I can't enjoy a glass (or bottle) of wine on a Friday night, then there is no point in staying up past 9:00. 

So here it is:

FOOD LOG of January 25, 2013
Breakfast - Probiotic restore, 3 Catalyst, Spark Energy drink (I sucked it up and did the mandarin flavor again), protein bar, banana
Morning snack: Jerky
Lunch: Salad, chicken breast
Dinner: Tilapia, salad
Nightime snack: 8 almonds
Herbal Cleanse

WATER COUNT of January 25, 2013
208 oz of water
Pee count: 45
Poop count: 4

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment