Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day Two

Well, it happened. I pooped this morning. Thank God. I’m not kidding you guys, I was nervous about this. But it did happen, right after my shower (which I hate because you get all clean and then you…you know – not the point). Anyway, I woke up with a headache. Which I hate even more. Again, I think this is due to less caffeine AKA less coffee. I whipped up a glass of Spark around 6:45am and I CAME TO LIFE. I literally could feel my eyes not be tired anymore. My headache faded and was gone by the time I left for work. Sparks flew, fireworks went off, and choir’s sang. Damn, that Spark stuff is the good stuff.

 I had been dreading drinking my second Fiber drink since I had the first sip of my first Fiber drink. But Ann, my P.I.C (partner in crime, AdvoCare Ass Kicker) actually read the directions – new concept, I know. And boy howdy (Ann is southern) you can add a non-fat, sugar free drink of your choice to the Fiber drink. Yesterday we added water. Today we added Pink Lemonade Crystal Light. Holy mother of God, I’m not saying it was tasty or good or anything, but it was bearable. I actually chugged the whole thing like a frat boy slamming a beer. Fist bump.

 Now, let’s all remember that, last night I took my Herbal Cleanse pills. Well, all morning my pee was NEON YELLOW. Actually more of a limey green. I confirmed with Ann, hers is too. So no worries there – just a side note. Oh and while we’re at it: by 1:15pm, I have consumed 96 oz of water and peed 7 times. Not as great as yesterday, but I decided I didn’t need to hit my gallon mark in the middle of the day, I could take a tad bit more time. So I did.

Yesterday, I did not work out. Today I did. I think this will (obvi) be very beneficial to my success. I had a late lunch, around 1:45pm I buzzed over to Courtsports. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and some basic arm weights. I WAS SPENT. I joined the gym back in September and went 3-4x a week until Christmas got a hold of me. I’ve been slacking ever since the holidays – maybe going once a week. Now, that’s no way to treat my body or my budget (50 bucks a month folks). So on top of this challenge, shall we challenge me to work out too? Probably. Crap. What is it they say? You never regret working out, but you regret not doing it…something like that, except more eloquent I’m sure.

 When I got home, Shawn (my baby daddy/boyfriend), Rosalie (my daughter), and I went to his parent’s house for dinner – I had a chicken breast with a side salad. Pretty tasty. But man oh man, I was pooped. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to bed until 10:45……………but what can ya do?

 Overall – ‘twas a successful, good day. Still chuggin’ along like a damn choo choo.

 ‘Til next time!

 FOOD LOG from January 23, 2013

Breakfast – Spark Energy drink, Fiber drink, ½ cup plain oatmeal, ½ a chicken breast

Morning snack – Jerky, ½ protein bar

Lunch – Salad with chicken, raspberry vinaigrette, veggie chips.

Dinner – Chicken breast, salad., 3 omega-3 pills.

Herbal cleanse

 

WATER COUNT from January 23, 2013

176 oz (pee count 876)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment