Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day Five

Hello party people,

Let's begin with: this is the first weekend that I have had since I began my Challenge.  Needless to say, I was a little nervous that I would end up drinking a secret glass of wine or downing fist fulls of chocolate chips I have stored in the back of the cupboard or even shooting the honey I bought in case of a zombie Apocalypse (honey never goes bad, think about it). As Saturday morning arrived, I got my butt right out of bed and right to the gym. What a way to start your weekend. I worked out with the beautiful Sarah Saks and sweat like the (endearing, inspirational) fatties on the Biggest Loser - believe me, I wish I was on the Biggest Loser. Mmm, Dolvette...

Once showered and presentable, I did some errand running with Rosalie and Sarah. We went to Mecca (AKA Target) and again, I ended up spending way more than projected. Story of my life. They pack Target with shiny, pretty things that are targeted (nice, right?) towards me specifically, I swear to God. Anyway, Sarah told me to get some oatmeal that she really enjoyed...

I'll let you know how it is...

So, when we got home from Target...I had a problem. I had to go to the bathroom ASAP. It is now the second time this has happened since I began my Challenge. My boss warned me not to stray far from the toilet & boy howdy was he right. Whew. Ok, I think that'll conclude my poop talk for this particular blog.

Now, I have gone on and on about the magic that is Spark. Well, yesterday is the first day I felt as if I needed to maybe drink a second Spark. Instead, I accidentally passed out with Rosalie for 2 hours until 7:30 PM! WTF? Needless to say, we stayed up and partied until MIDNIGHT. And by partied, I mean we shared a Betty Louis Strawberry Gluten Free Fruit Bar and watched Ted (word to the wise: not a great movie for a 14 month old...whoooooops). Oh, I guess that I did slip up a bit by eating that fruit bar. But dammit, it was good and ya know, today I won't eat one. Hopefully. Probably not. I promise...

OK, I know this is a lame blog, but when I'm not at work I don't take as good of notes about my day and I have less time to come up with witty jokes and sarcastic insight to my life, so GET OVER IT. Up next, food log...

FOOD LOG of January 26, 2013
Breakfast - probiotic restore, Spark, 3 Catalyst, 1/2 protein bar
Morning/After work out snack - 1/2 protein bar
Lunch - salad, 1/2 chicken breast, banana
Dinner - Light Progressive Beef Pot Roast Soup, 3 Omega-3s
After Dinner Snack - Strawberry fruit bar with a carb pill

WATER LOG of January 26, 2013
192 oz of water
Pee count: 192 oz of pee
Poop count: 3

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahah, I hella cracked up at "the (enduring, inspirational) fatties...". It's so true... They're kinda nasty in the beginning and then when they start looking better than you, you feel like a dick for ever thinking they were nasty. Story of my judgemental life... But I don't really think they're nasty... Jus lucky to be yelled at by Dolvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Juliane, my thoughts exactly! I would weigh 400 lbs any day if that mean Dolvette would be my trainer and make me skinny :)

    ReplyDelete