Friday, January 25, 2013

Day Three


This morning in the shower, right in the middle of shampooing, I heard a commotion. I grabbed a half-empty bottle of shampoo, ready to attack any intruder, and zipped out of the shower (DRIPPING wet, shampoo half-rinsed out of my hair). What was the crisis you ask? My daughter. Oh maaaaaaaaaaan – I had mascara running down to my chin and bubbles frothing in my hair – But you gotta suck it up when you’re a momma and risk your dignity. Every. Damn. Day.

SO! After that little episode, I fed Rosalie breakfast and mixed myself up a MANDARIN flavored Spark (you get 2 flavors with your challenge). It wasn’t bad, but lacked the same pizazz as the Fruit Punch. Oh well, I’ll switch back and forth every day to make myself a little less whiny. Then (after a serious baby melt down), I was off to work (shout out to one of my lovely babysitters and dear friend, Marisa)!

During your cleanse,  you have to drink the Fiber Drink in the morning on days 1, 2, 3 and 8, 9, & 10. So today was the last day of the first Fiber Fase (yes, I know it’s Phase, but I’m trying to be creative and who doesn’t love a good alliteration?)… Ya know, I am not gonna lie to you, is the Fiber Drink still one of the more disgusting things I’ve ever ingested? Yes. But I OWN that sh*t now.

OK – I’ve been told by both my mother and my BFF (shout out to Sarah Saks) that I discuss pooping a lot in this blog. I’m sorry, but I said that I was documenting my cleanse. UM HELLO! IT’S A CLEANSE. You poop. So, now that we’re on topic, does everyone know what a “ghost poop” is? NO!? Let me explain: There are 2 ways to achieve a ghost poop – 1. You look in the toilet after passing a BM and there is nothing there or 2. You wipe and there is nothing there. If you get a double ghost poop you should probably get some kind of tax cut or recognition from the world population, as these are so rare. Anyway, I had 4 BMs yesterday – all of them option 2 of ghost poops. I feel as if my poop is getting cleaner throughout this whole adventure. It’s like a Christmas miracle…on January 24th. Enough about poo, I know I’m never going to hear the end of it from my mom and Sarah…

A couple of tidbits about today’s journey: I had no headache today, I text my AdvoCare “sponsor” Michelle and told her I feel damn good, and when I woke up this morning, I felt like gravity had to do a little less work to hold me to the earth (I felt lighter is what I’m trying to say); I worked out again on the elliptical at the gym – I felt like Jillian freaking Michaels. Needless to say, I think I’m becoming what people may consider as pure awesome. You be the judge.

Ok all for now, more tomorrow about today…

FOOD LOG from January 24, 2013

Breakfast – Spark, Fiber drink, protein bar, banana

Morning Snack – jerky

Lunch – Brown rice, snow peas, carrots, chicken

Afternoon snack – jerky

Dinner – Taco salad (with ground beef – homemade taco seasoning…cumin, ground mustard, garlic salt, cayenne, pepper, hot sauce….black beans, leafy greens – with bell pepper, red onion, cucumber, celery)


WATER COUNT from January 24, 2013

160 oz (pee count: 4 million, poop count: 4)

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally into poop talk!... But not in a freaky, sexual way. Gooooooo meesh! Love you!

    ReplyDelete