Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day Seven


Monday, Monday…here we are again. Another day at work. But hey, another day, another dolla. I started the morning out with a probiotic restore pill and a mandarin Spark drink. Lordy lordy, I am telling you people, this stuff is liquid gold. It’s like the fountain of youth, it’s like the Crystal of energy drinks; I bet freaking Jesus would have had himself a pimp cup filled with a Spark energy drink. Needless to say, I’m hooked. But I’ve always been a caffeine freak. I’m the girl who might die from aspartame (found in diet pop) because I drank 1.1 million Diet Pepsi’s a day for YEARS. As a reformed DP-aholic, I can tell you that Spark is better. And better for you.

Once I got to work, Ann and I spent most the day bitching about having to drink our Fiber Drink tomorrow. We even made up a pitcher of the nonfat, non sugar, non anything Crystal Light in preparation. But like I’ve said in earlier blogs, it’s not nearly as bad as it used to be with our cheat drink. As my boss says: do you want a little cheese with that whine? He’s funny. I know.

Well folks. Please mark your calendars – I went to the gym for the 6th day in a row. Somebody’s rolling over in their grave right now (couldn’t tell you who, but they’re undoubtedly surprised and impressed). Did I kick as much ass as yesterday you ask? Not even close. But I was there for 40 minutes on my lunch hour and I don’t think you can ask much more than that. I feel accomplished. Remember how I told you I would inform you about these Catalyst pills my boss gave me? Well they’re freaking awesome and I heart them.

BTW – Last night I got a great text from a friend. Her name is Kenzie. We go waaaaaaaaaaay back. Probably the funniest person I know. But it’s awesome, because she thinks I’m flipping hilarious too. Always a winning combination. She text me: “You’re blog is f*cking hilarious. I am an tears.” She also attached a ridic pic of herself crying (not that it’s hard to make Kenz cry, throw on any rom-com and she’s a goner).

Here she is:


What a button, right? Anyway, try reading that at 10:45 at night next to a sleeping baby and not sh*tting yourself, you’re laughing so hard. Plus, I’m having trouble keeping poop in anyway – it’s always good to make someone laugh, so thank you Kahnz.

Since we’re on the topic: POOP! It falls out of me every time I go to the bathroom now. I seriously spent my day on the toilet. It was a bit miserable. When this whole she-bang is over, I’m definitely going to consider myself cleansed. My God.

I ended up leaving work at 4:45, just because my tummy was rumbling so much and I was just done for the day. When I got home, I started dinner and finished the newest episode of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (yes I’m a huge Kardashian fan, no I am not ashamed). After dinner Rose and I took a bath, put our jammas on, and vegged out until nah night time. ‘Twas a lovely way to end my day. Babies make everything better.

Alright, coming at you fast:

FOOD LOG of January 28, 2013
Breakfast: probiotic restore, Spark energy drink, ½ cup oatfit, 5 prunes

Morning Snack: ½ protein bar, 2 pieces of jerky, 8 almonds (I was hungry this morning)

3 catalyst – gym rat time

Lunch: Chicken, salad, veggie chips

Dinner: ¼ c brown rice, broccoli, turkey kielbasa

 
WATER COUNT of January 28, 2013
208 oz of water

Pee count: 9005

Poop count: 7? That’s pretty close. Ahh.

 

And that’s all she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment