Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Annual 30 Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

I just pulled my apple pie out of the oven (at 9:40pm - such a procrastinator) and thought I'd write out the things I am thankful for this year.
You may recall last year's 30 Thanks post (or not, whatever)...well here is this year's 30 Thanks!
Without further ado...

1. (I feel like you know what I'm going to put as number one) Rosalie (SURPRISE!)
2. Shawn...2013 was the year from hell. But it got us to where we are today which is something I thank my lucky stars for.
3. My mom and dad. They just keep gettin' better and better.
4. My wonderful, insanely awesome friends. I sincerely don't know what I would do without my girls (and boys).
5. Music. For the love of God, MUSIC.
6. Being one badass student.
7. Losing my job to become one badass student.
8. Moving into a larger apartment (amen.).
9. The fact that Shawn is able to provide for Rosalie and I. Allowing me to commit my time to raising our daughter and going to school full time.
10. Marcus Mariota...maybe he should be #1 (move over Rosalie).
11. Paying off debt.
12. Witnessing some truly beautiful weddings this year. I LOVE weddings.
13. That said ^^^, I am also thankful for the people who have your back after an open bar at said wedding.
14. Netflixxxxxxxxxxxxx
15. Chardonnay.
16. Whiskey.
17. Weight Watchers...4 points for a glass of Chard and 2 points for 1 oz. of Whiskey...in case you were curious.
18. Sunday night Walking Dead parties with Mallory, Sarah, & Kyle. Seriously - I look forward to them every week.
19. Shawn's pesto. It's to die for.
20. That I quit smoking. I smell so much better now.
21. That my parents installed a love of reading in me.
22. The Pell Grant.
23. My Macbook. I'm sorry I spilled on you Macbook, I didn't mean it.
24. My bed. Oh, my glorious bed.
25. Costco Membership. Easily the best thing of 2014.
26. Having a partner that is my best friend.
27. Dermalogica.
28. That Shawn's family is my family too.
29. Learning that not wearing a bra in public is not a good idea. I did this way too often back in my early 20s. Sorry Devor.
30. Pitch Perfect 2

Happy Thanksgiving from ours to yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment