Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Miss Rosalie Faye

Yo, party people!
I'm just chillin', so obvi I thought I'd blog like a bauce for you. 

Here's the haps:
ROSALIE TURNED THREE!!!!!
She is the cutest. 
The sweetest. 
The funniest. 
The whiniest.
The pickiest

And the best thing to ever happen to me. 
By a landslide. 

She made out like a bandit with gifts. 
Seriously, I would kill to be three again. She got all the Princess/Doc McStuffins/clothing/noise making presents you could ever need. 
#jeallllllly

Shawn made a rule that we had to wait until Rosalie was three to get her haircut. 
I held him to it. 
His momma cut about 4 inches off the back & it looks soooooo much healthier and thicker. 
Yay! 
Rosalie did really well too, no freak outs. 

Well, this post was all about my goose, but she's pretty much been the star of the week. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment