Saturday, November 8, 2014

Urgent Care

Shawn thinks he has an ear infection. 
Therefore the Hiskey-Hogan clan has taken up residence at the local Urgent Care. 
We're having the time of our lives. 
(I am DYING of boredom, so I thought I'd blog.)

Last night Shawn and I had a little date night. 
We got dinner at Plank Town Brewery and it was phenom-bomb. 
He was chewing while I tried to take a selfie. Hence the awesome pic. 
I got the "dirty salad" - arugula, chèvre, filberts, cucumber, & steak with a balsamic dressing. DELISH. 
We also had these to start...
Garlic-herb hand cut fries that they double fry AKA heaven. 
And then, since we're wild, we got dessert...
Dear God. 
Oregon marionberry struedel with vanilla ice cream. 
Lordy, Lordy. 

After dinner, we headed to Toys 'r' Us and Barnes & Nobel to do our birthday shopping for Ro. 
We maybe went a tiny bit overboard. 
Luckily I don't have to wrap it all - my bestie is currently at my apt. wrapping everything for me. 

Thanks Sarah, you're the best little elf. 

Anyyyywayyyy, I think I'm going to go try and bribe the employees with drugs to get Shawn in faster.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. I loathe sitting in the waiting room. It's like being in Purgatory. I've literally waited four hours to see a physician and there were only two other people in the waiting room. I am so grateful for my own tablet. I can spend my time blogging, checking e-mail and Facebook, or even editing my writing. It makes the time fly faster.

    Pearlie Kreidler @ U.S. HealthWorks Seattle (Northgate)

    ReplyDelete