Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I'm baaaaaackkkkkk (hopefully)

So, I downloaded that "Time Hop" app and it keeps showing me old blog posts...
And I kind of miss blogging.
I feel like after I lost my job, I lost a lot of motivation to do a lot of things (aside from going back to school, renewing my relationship with Shawn, and of course being mother of the century).
But in all reality, I'd like to see if I can get back into it.

So what's the haps?

-I am still taking my pre-reqs for nursing. I am currently taking Anatomy & Physiology - so if you have any questions about the coronoid processes or bone ossification, I'm your girl.

-I finally hit a "I reeeeeally don't feel comfortable in my own skin" (again) wall, so I joined Weight Watchers. It worked for me like gold in high school & so I said YOLO and signed up.

-My daughter is turning 3 on Sunday (11/9) and it's making me feel OLD. Like, what!?! I'm 26 & I have a 3 year old? Guaranteed you ask me 10 years ago what I'd be doing at 26, it would be getting ready to bite the dust at age 27 like a rock god...not planning a princess themed birthday party for the cutest kid in the world.

ANYWAY. As the Hollerdayz creep up on us again, I'm going to be riding the WW train like a champ & doing my best to enjoy myself but in moderation (food, not booze...jk, jk).
Let's see if I can continue to update all y'all on my latest adventure.

Now. What's a blog post without a very random photo dump?
Without further ado....

Sassy, classy and a bit lot smart-assy.

Football season is in full swing.

Me, Shawn, and Heidi celebrating her dirty-thirty.

My Christmas wish list
(^^^MOOOOOMMMMMMYYYYY)

Hop Valley fun. No worries, RoBo is chugging water not beer.
Unlike me.

Our fridge on any given day. 
Because we're all about those dranks, 'bout those dranks, no solids.

And lastly, the Little Mermaid in all her glory.

Okay, that about sums it up.
Hopefully see you soon. No promises - don't wanna ruin my spectacular karma.


1 comment: