Friday, April 24, 2015

Stapling Stomachs and Welcome Back Friday

Welllll wellll wellll.
Look who's back, back again...Michelle's back, tell a friend.
Anybody else still into Eminem? Just me and every other 27 year old white boy?
Okay then.

Yesterday morning, I woke up with a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen.
And I mean PAIN.
It lasted about 3 1/2 hours before it finally subdued.
I was able to nap and rest, but needless to say, did not hit my 10,000 steps yesterday.
Hoping today is much better!

I'm sitting here in my daughter's room, listening to "Let it Go" (for literally the 1 millionth time since Frozen shat all over parents) debating whether to do something drastic.
Like...should I go to Tijuana and get my stomach stapled?
JK JK, more like, should I try Whole 30?
...has anybody out there done it? Advice? Thoughts? Words of wisdom? Anybody willing to pay for liposuction and/or a tummy tuck?

Anyway, I think I'll do some research on it and get back to you all.
Happy Friday, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment