Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Another Cry Me a River post. YOU ARE WELCOME.

What's up party animals?

Rosalie is at pre-school and I'm already tired of homework, so here is a new bloggy-blog!
Let's start with the fact that I got a FitBit...

Guys.
I'm so obsessed.
I kid you not, I trekked around my apartment complex at 11:30 last night, just to hit my 10,000 steps.

I really hope this is the motivator that kicks me into high gear.
I'm just really struggling...
My friend Rachel came down to surprise me a couple weekends ago and she kinda put things into perspective for me: I am happy! I am living a life I love...which includes meals made of butter and drinks made of fermented grapes. 
And while I'm super glad to be in such a great place in my life spiritually & mentally; I am physically letting myself go.
From a couple weeks ago when Rach came!

As I look back on past blogs - I see my mistakes.
While I love Advocare and completely enjoy their product, I know now that I lost weight way too fast.
Unfortunately, when we drop lbs. too quickly, we are more prone to gain it all back (and then some). 
Which I did -GLADLY- between weekly date nights with my hunny and hosting friends for dinner & Walking Dead. 
The calories added up and a sedentary lifestyle set in.
It doesn't help that I spend most of my time in a classroom or sitting at my desk doing homework. 

And that's why I'm hoping that this FitBit at least motivates me to get my 10,000 steps in a day. 
Now when I'm doing homework, I am more apt to get my booty up and waddle around my house. 

I know, I know...
You've read this before from me.
The whole "I'm starting over thing...", and I can't guarantee anything, but instead of claiming to start over, I just want to continue on. 
I want to be happy AND healthy. God knows that when you physically feel good, everything else just gets better.
And hot damn, that sounds awesome to me.



1 comment: