Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tattoos, sheep plucks, and Kenzie's BMs

Hey hey!

Gonna bust out the quickest blog evaaaa (why does she even bother writing this bullshit?)!
BECAUSE YOU GONNA TAKE IT AND YOU GONNA LIKE IT.
Here is a photo update of my lyfe:

About passed out laughing at this.


I am OBSESSED with this song.
Shawn is not.


Sorry Kenz, have to sell you out with this text^^.
But we've all been there right?


Latest selfie.
Giving Kim K. a real run for her money.

Ro & Blayke.
Guys - I'm so excited that Rosalie has a gal-pal.
They're like the future Michelle & Sarah.


^^Legit my next tattoo.
Sorry mom.


Sheep pluck MADNESS!
Sorry to gross you out - but how cool is my school?

And that is literally all.
Gotta go pick up the goo from preschool.
I know I owe you all money for the 2 minutes you'll never get back in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment