Saturday, January 25, 2014

You've Got Mail

Okay, okay! Here I am, you demanding little whiners. 
Kidding (kinda)...

Things happening in my life:

1. Lee-Built has decided to fight my unemployment. So I'm going to make like the Godfather & take them to the mattresses (I only know that reference because of You've Got Mail (thanks Meg Ryan)). 

2. I shipped my best friend off to Seattle this morning. Boooooooo. Niki - I cannot wait to see what you do up there in Husky territory. I have complete and total faith you're going to rock this job. I love you more than words and hate that we live 6 hours a part. #bfffolife

3. Here's the doozy............

Shawn and I working on things. Therapy is involved. I'm not going to spout off too much, but I will say: I am happy, I am surprised, and this is good for me and my family. 

4. Justin Timberlake. 

Welllllllll, let's see. I guess I'll scavenge up some pics from the ol' photo album because y'all are a bunch of stalkers. 

RoBo is a MODEL. 

She even pulls off smeyezing. 

GAWD. Right?

I cleaned up okay for.......

#mylove

Jen & I at JT. 

KenzBenz and I after JT. 

Kenzie's room mate had beautiful art. 

Then Jen and I drove south in matching outfits (nbd). 

Annnnnd that's it. I'm tired. 
I'm gaining weight by the second. 
Boo. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment