Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014

Happy New Year everyone!
Who's already loving 2014?? I started out the year house hunting with my bestie. 
We got some Jamba to make life better. 
We were on a liquid diet for about 5 hours yesterday. 
Mainly because we SPLURGED on NYE. 
This was probably the best meal of my life. 
And then I shoved this down my pie hole. 
Mmmm, pie.....

After dinner, I washed my face, put on my jammers and watched Parenthood for like 6 hours. 
Party, party, party. 
I did not make it to midnight. 
I know how lame that is. 

Aaaaanyway, I ran yesterday. 
Ringing in the New Year with a 2.5 mile jaunt. 
It was cooooold. 
But it felt really good! 

So. Here is my New Year's Resolution:
Sarah and I are doing this together. 
I want to do the whole year though...things I'm adding:
July - No eating out 
August - 
......yeah. I ran out of ideas. 
Any suggestions???

Anyway, I hope everyone is on board with making 2014 their bitch. 
THIS IS OUR YEAR. 
Peacelovegoducksandbyeeee. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Michelle, I'm a friend of Sarah's from work..so by proxy your friend too, LOL! I just want you to know I love your blog, and enjoy reading about your adventures! Thanks for your honesty! Can't wait to hear more about how you are kicking the ass of 2014! I hope to do the same!

    ReplyDelete