Friday, January 10, 2014

Elk hunting

Late night blogging?
Why not?
Michelle's awake at 11 'o' clock at night? WTF IS GOING ON!?
Not a lot. Reeeeallly what's going on is I borrowed Niki's laptop and she doesn't get off until 11- so I am waiting her out. 
It's a lot like, what I imagine, waiting for an elk while hunting is like. 
......maybe I shouldn't blog 3 hours past my bed time.....

So! What's the haps!?
I'm cleansing (still). And have only cheated like 7 times. 
I blame Dana. She got me a Dutch Bros. gift card for my birthday and coffee is enticing (I order it with coconut milk). 
I'm also still doing the "no sweets" thing this month. 
Which Dana also sabotaged with her chocolate mousse....
I see a theme here. 

I'm not going to weigh myself because I don't really give a shit. 
Hahaha, I do and I don't.
But when you step on the scale and see one number and then an hour later see a 4-6 pound difference, you just give up. 
And my scale is NEW folks. 
So I'm basing my success this time off how I feel - and isn't that what it's all about anyway?

Niki just got here. 
Enjoy this pic in my absence:
Goodnight folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment