Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fern Gully & California (knows how to party)

Gooooood morning. 
I started out the day with an "extra sour dough" English muffin, 1/4 cup mozz cheese (broiled it) and added two egg whites and two pieces of bacon to create THE MOST DELISH BREAKFAST SANDWHICH TO EVER EXHIST. 
I meant to take a picture, but I inhaled it before that could happen. 

Rosalie is experiencing Fern Gully for the first time today. 
She's super amped. 

I have two tests tomorrow that I need to study for today. 
I expect to do well on both. 
Yesterday I had my first Psychology test and I didn't feel good about it. 
So when I got home I went for a run. 
I hadn't ran in two(?) weeks. 
This jaunt was slooooowwwww but great. 
I may be listening to ONLY JT right now. Nbd. 

I'm back on My Fitness Pal to get my ass in check. 
I could blame the Holidays, losing my job, or starting school for my falling off the wagon - but I really can only blame myself. 

I'm headed to Cali over the weekend and I could not be more excited. 

My cuz is the best. 
We've had a really special bond since day 1 and I missss him all the time!
I'm coming for ya Nolan!

Happy worst day of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment