Thursday, December 12, 2013

I'm on Pinterest

What up party people?
It's been a week and a day since I lost my job...& for the most part, I was snowed in. 
But I have managed to get out and about these past couple of days and it's been nice. 

I'm working really hard to not over eat & to continue working out. 
Let me tell you - it has not been easy, but I have faith in myself. 
I think Rosalie has a lot of faith in me too...

She likes smooshing her face on mine. 

What a weirdo. 

I was trolling through Pinterest and found a pic of myself. 
I know, so famous!!! Please see below. 

Ok. It's not me. But it's the SPITTING IMAGE OF ME...
SeewhatI'msayinnnn?

Rosalie and I decorated for Christmas last night...

She really likes the ornaments. 
Especially the ones that are covered in glitter. You can all imagine how that's been going. 

I hung out with Shawn's niece and nephew this morning AKA the best peeps in the world:
Gangstas fo life. 

Well that pretty much sums up my life. 
SO BUSY. 
My friend is in town and is coming by soon to catch up, so I better make my house presentable. 
Oh - and this happened:
Happy Hollerdayz from E. Millz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment