Monday, December 9, 2013

Losing my job. And a photo dump.

Well. Enough hiding out. 
As most of you saw on Facebook, I lost my job last Wednesday. 
It was sudden and unexpected - and I obviously was unprepared. 
Who does that 20 days before Christmas??
I took a day to feel really sorry for myself & then I said to myself, "Self! Get it together."

So, I applied for Fafsa and enrolled at Lane Community College. 
I am going to be a full time student and start taking pre-reqs for Nursing. 
It's intimidating as hell, but if I learned anything in 2013 it is that I can do anything I set my mind to!

Now. Let me upload a million pics for everyone. 
I know you've all missed them the last 5 days :)

The day after I lost my job, I realized how fortunate I was to have more time with my Booger-Bear. 

And good thing, because it dumped BUCKETS. 
No way was I going anywhere. 

RoBo & I. 

She would not let me put her down...

^^^This is what happened when I did. 
HILARIOUS. 

So we watched the snow from the window. 

Later on, Sarah and I ventured to 7/11. It was CRAY. 

I mean...wtf?

Sarah sent me a little something to perk me up. 
It worked. 

Ro went to Shawn's for the weekend, so I splurged on some $1 stockings. 
She loves them!!!

Get this soap. 
I may have broken the pump, so I have to wrangle it every time I wash my hands, but it smells amazing. 

I used pasta to cheer me right up. 
Worked like a charm. 

And then Ro got home and all was right again. Until we woke up and saw this:

OVER IT. 

So. That's all I got. 
Verrrry random, sorry. 
Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement. I appreciate them greatly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment