Thursday, May 21, 2015

BACON GOT ME LIKE...

Poppin' in for a quickie (that's what he said) before I labor over hours of homework.
This weekend is Memorial Day (SURPRISE!) and I've already signed up for two BBQ's. Bring on the fruits, veggies, and meats! Nothing says Paleo like grilled-everything.
So while you're cheers-ing with your Pabsts, Micros, and Chards, I'll clink you with my La Croix.
Because I'm a boss like that.

I only have three photos to share folks, so gear up.

I tried super hard to get Shawn to drop everything and road trip down to LA to see the greatest rock 'n' roll band in the world. It was a hard-no. 
Booooo.

My FitBit has been looking like this since I signed up for the Diet Bet.
Holla.

**Side Note: Shawn's phone tracks his steps everyday. Last week, he had 25,000 steps in ONE day. That's 13 miles. That's a half marathon.
Such an athlete.

And the above pic is of me post-workout and post-breakfast.
If you're thinking those droplets are sweat, you'd be wrong.
Because they are indeed, bacon fat. 

So.
If anyone needs me, I'll be learning math and soaking my shirt in OxiClean for the next 6 hours.
Kthxbyeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment