Friday, August 23, 2013

You should know

I'm prepping this blog on Thursday to post Friday because I'm off work mother truckers!
And I'm probably currently driving up north to see my family & besties AKA BETHANY MAY KNOPP!!!
And the other ones too ;)
 
Anyway, I found this on another blog & thought what the hell?
Here we go...
 
 


1. Is this how you imagined your life to be? 
Hahaha, no.
When I was 7, I thought I'd be a whale trainer.
When I was 18, I didn't want to have kids or get married.
When I was 21, I met someone I thought maybe could be the one.
When I was 23, I became a mom.
When I was 25, I was going to get married.
When I was 25, I was heartbrokenly single & still a mom.
So no. This is not how I imagined my life would be.
And I disagree, not everyone has "been there"...


2. If money were no question, I'd purchase...
Boob job, tummy tuck, lipo, personal trainer, Duck tickets for life, a bomb ass house in Maui & Oregon, and anything Rosalie wanted.
In that order.


3. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? 
Work out (who am I?), read, be with my daughter, watch HGTV & The Food Network, & bitch about my life on the internet...obviously.

4. Blogs you're loving right now? 
The Hungry Runner Girl
Hang on Honey
Mama Laughlin
Skinny Meg
Hubby Jack's Blog Attack

5. What's the best piece of advice anyone's ever given you? 
Don't expect anything.

6. Tell us something we don't know about you. 
I am a not so secret Kanye West fan, tabloid junkie, cream of corn lover, and pretty awesome at breaking wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment