Thursday, August 15, 2013

Just a bunch of junk

Here's a bunch of junk for ya:

That pineapple is the reason for my existence.
It is SO good.
 
When I got home from work yesterday, I had this little diddy waiting for me in my mailbox.
I freaking love getting mail. Unless it's a bill, then I want to kill people (over dramatic?).
 
Inside was this ADORBS Oregon necklace...
It's perfect for Duck games.
Plus, if you're Oregon obsessed like me, it's a perfect piece to rep my pride.
 
Completely normal behavior...photographing myself taking a bath.
I dumped in all of Rosalie's stuff because kid crap smells like rainbows & unicorns.
 
Then this girl got home and my world was complete again.
We passed out by 8:45. I kid you not.
 
We were up & attem at 6 this morning.
Wouldn't have it any other way.
 
Well - that's my junk for today.
Not my best work, but whatevz...freaking deal.
 
Who else is ready for the freaking weekend, R. Kelly style (minus the, you know, weird stuff)?

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment