Saturday, August 3, 2013

Just a looksee!

I know how everyone has been like, dang Michelle, I want to know your make-up routine!
I also know for a fact that none of you have ever wondered that.
But as I got ready Friday morning, I decided to take some progress pics because I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD TIME.
Without further ado...

Step 1: Maybelline BB Crème
Step 2: Cover Girl Tru Blend Minerals (loose powder)
Step 3: Mary Kay bronzer
Step 4: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
Step 5: Fill those brows in a touch with some Mary Kay eyeshadow
I hate my eyebrows - they're like mini balding men.
Step 6: Eyeshadow. This morning I used Revlon cream eyeshadow
Most days I used my Naked2 Palette by Urban Decay.
Step 7: Curl eyelashes and apply mascara.
Right now I'm using Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara.
Step 8: Dry-Shampoo (I am using Catwalk by Tigi. Smells delish!) the shit outta your hair & put it in a poof.

And voila! You now look like a million bucks somewhat acceptable human being.
Actually...looking through these pics, I don't really evolve that much. Maybe I should start wearing more make up?
But there's a looksee into my morning routine (I usually wash my hair, but am trying not to as much because I know it's not that great for my luscious locks).

Happy Saturday folks. I'm off to sing "I'm On a Boat"!

PS:
Step 9: Go to the gym on your lunch break, run a 9min/mile & sweat it all off :)







No comments:

Post a Comment