Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Battle of the Exes

Break ups don't really get any easier when your heart refuses to heal itself.
So heart, if you could get on board here, I'd really like to stop spending my evenings discussing things that don't need to be discussed anymore and get back to enjoying my beautiful life with my beautiful friends and family. Kthxbyeeeeeeeeeee.
In all honesty, last night was the battle of the exes and we were all in top form. I bet you all wish you were a part of my life I would just move on!

I don't have a lot for you guys today - mainly because I don't feel too hot.
Niki made Levi & I a great dinner last night:
Red curry with coconut cream, chicken, onion, green beans and brown rice.
We were all sweating while we ate it, but it was delectable.
Thanks for treating us right, Niki.
 
I didn't work out on my lunch yesterday because I was busy getting my crazy on at my therapy appointment.
I almost feel bad for my therapist - with me, it's literally the same old shit, different week.
Guess my brain is pretty good at focusing on something - I just wish it was focused on losing weight or winning the lottery, but beggars can't be choosers.
 
I had a phone conference with a customer at work yesterday. Boy did that make me want to keel over & die.
Luckily for me, Instagram was invented and I'm addicted to it.
So I posted this little number for everyone to admire.
 
Hmm...
For lunch we're going to a park to celebrate my bosses birthday, so that means no working out. I'm gonna hit up the treadmill when I get home tonight before I get my baby back (baby back ribs, CHILI'S BBQ SAUCE...anybody remember that commercial?).
Other than that, I've got nothing else going on other than mending my broken heart & upset stomach.
Don't you guys love when I get all sad with my blogging? you betchya!
 
Well, I guess for sake of saving face I better post another selfie. This one is from 2 minutes ago when I went to the bathroom to get 'er done.
Looking fly homeless.
Peace out mofos.

No comments:

Post a Comment