Thursday, August 29, 2013

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!

I need to get this out of the way real quick:

Michelle - 1 Sarah - 0

Anyway, I'm gonna try & hammer this out super fast as we have meetings all day long today.
Yesterday was a bust. I had 3 plates of Mexican food, pasta salad, ice cream, popcorn, & a glass of wine.
The finale.
There is steak, 5 layer dip, onion, cheese, & lettuce in that big boy.
HEAVEN.
 
And no, I did not go to the gym.
Oh come on! Are you really that shocked?
 
After work, I picked up Ro from her dad and we headed home.
She had to carry her "purses" to our apartment:
 
Manual labor at it's finest.
 
 
After I made Ro do all the heavy lifting, we settled in for the night with some chick. nugs and Masterchef.
I also had one of the more intense conversations of my life & it was much, much needed (no oddly enough, not with Rosalie).
I slept better last night than I have in months.
 
Ro was obviously really interested in the show.
 
We're such beauties.
 
I just want you all to see how fabulous I am when I wake up:
If you want my look, buy the current issue of Cosmopolitan.
There's an article regarding eye boogies, morning breath, & sexy scary hair.
And it only takes 9 hours to achieve! All you need is a bed & a pillow.
 
 

I clean up ok though. Here are 2 selfies for the price of 1!
 

I feel pretty, oh so pretty!
 
Wish me luck today. It's meeting-central up in here & everyone knows how mind numbingly dull those are.
Peace out cubscouts.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment