Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Pet Peeves

Here is a list of my top pet peeves. They include, but are not limited to:

1. Commercial ads that sing their phone numbers
2. Mothers that don't pick the boogers out of their kids noses/Adults that walk around with boogers in their noses.
3. Dick Vitale.
4. Enablers/People who make excuses for everything. I mean seriously - nut up.
5. (This is before I became a mom & created the cutest baby possible) Mothers who make their slobbery children kiss you.
6. Dim lighting. Especially in restaurants. I like to see what the hell you've done to my food I'm paying $15.95 for.
7. Multiple noises at once, i.e. the TV on & music playing. Grinds. My. Gears.
8. When people don't pop their black heads & just let them fester.
9. Sky shots in movies.
10. When celebrities (ahem, Taylor Swift, ahem) know a camera is on them so they try and act really cool (ahem, VMAs, ahem).
11. Khaki pants.
12. Child proofed cupboards, doorknobs, & toilet paper rolls. I can't figure that shit out.
13. TRYING TO SOUND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT.
14. Claiming something that is clearly not claimable. <-- Think hard about it.
15. Sharing dairy. There's a film.

Again. This is the tip of the iceberg.
Yes, I'm a little moody today.
But I weighed myself this morning: 151.5 eL BeeS. Solid.

Went to the gym now that they've reopened.
Busted out 3 miles and it about killed me.
 
Fed Rosalie mac 'n' cheese for dinner last night.
I maybe ate 3/4 of it. Plus my dinner. NBD.
 
Threw her in the bath to wash away the fake cheese.
She looked pretty epic.
 
Mini Tarzan.
 
Ro zonked out at 7pm because APPARENTLY she was too good for nap time yesterday.
She was still asleep when I left for work at 7:30 this morning. Jeally.
I hate that though, I won't see her until tomorrow night because Tuesday's she is with her father.
Lucky for me, my own father is headed into town tonight! I'm going to cook him dinner & I have no clue what to make.
Suggestions?
 
Anyway. When I woke up this morning I was 15 again:
 
That mac 'n' cheese came back to bite me in the ass.
Or it could be the copious amounts of stress I've been suffering through.
Or the fact that Aunt Flow is due any day.
YOU BE THE JUDGE OF MY STUPID FACE!
 
In all honesty, I am in a fine mood and feeling pretty good.
I'm going to be cleansing again soon & I've finally convinced my mom to join me!
If you're interested - check out Advocare to order.
And if you need any ideas, Rachel has some great posts about the cleanse (she's on Day 2 out of 10).

 
 
Alright folks, 4 more sleeps until Duck football starts!
That's my excited face.


No comments:

Post a Comment