Friday, August 30, 2013

Vampire Elmo: Why we aren't fit for children.

Yesterday morning this was my breakfast:
Who doesn't like stabbing a knife into a sausage before 9am?
It's funny. Laugh.
 

My meeting day was fine. I got through it with flying colors.
I am constantly getting through life with flying colors - I should really get some kind of award.
I did have one moment yesterday where I had to bust out this guy, though:

Doesn't every office have a WTF? stamp?
I guess it's just us...
 
One of my company owners drove over from Bend yesterday to join in on our "fun" day.
To burn off some energy we did a couple of planks:
 


It wasn't our best work, but we have both been slacking.
We then had some great text conversations that went like this...

"Planking while I drive. My feet are on the back window, cruise control is set and I'm rocking the steering wheel. 4:30 and still counting."
"I just planked for 5 minutes, 1 handed, while holding my breath."
"Side of the highway. 7 minutes. I used both my hands, but only my pinkies. Some bum put his 40 oz. Old English on my back."
"9 min., nose & toes only, while being tickled by midgets underwater."
"Planking underwater is easy. Doesn't count."
"Dang it! You win."
"You get bonus points for involving the midgets."
"Kudos for the 40s."
^^^Sometimes, I really love my job.

Marisa was at the park with this chick when I called her & bamboozled her into coming to lunch with me:
How much leopard print is too much leopard print?
Mind you her socks, shoes, & jacket are all sporting the spots.
 
I guess Marisa told Rosalie to smile pretty & show her, her teeth. This is what she got:
 
That's my girl.

 
You guys, it has been A SHIT STORM up in here with my eating.
And I have been slacking on the gym too. Idk what is wrong with me.
I was craving Vietnamese food again so Ro & Misa met me there.

After I inhaled (easily) 20,000 calories worth of wonton soup, I opened up my fortune cookie to receive this:
The Vietnamese gods know what's up!
Please take note of the cookie crumbs all over my fingers. #fattieforlife
 
After we paid there were a bunch of quarter machines that I couldn't resist.
INCLUDING AN AWESOME MUSTACHE ONE.
 
Clearly a fan.
 
I know she's gonna be pissed for this pic.
OH WELL.
 
Rosalie cried when I had it on too.
What a Debbie downer.
 
You know, I didn't mention this on the blog yesterday because I am a terrible daughter, but it was my mom's birthday!
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
MOMMA!
 
Rosalie, Sarah, Marisa, & I ate spaghetti in her honor last night (it was actually her sauce that she made me and I froze because it is like a party in my mouth).
We also filmed a great video for her to enjoy for many years to come and sent it her way.
After the girls left, Ro & I snuggled on the couch and drew SpongeBob & "Vampire Elmo" for hours.
Don't know what vampire Elmo is? Let me show you!
 

I am such a good mom.
Whatever. When Marisa & Niki draw it for Ro they have his fangs dripping blood.
We're clearly fit to be around children.
 
Anyway. Rosalie is with her dad UNTIL MONDAY NIGHT.
Boooooooo.
At least College Football is back in full force so life has some meaning while she's gone.
 
Last but not least: this morning was the morning from hell.
And my "look" reflects that perfectly:
 
Thank god for deodorant, dry shampoo, yoga pants, & Brady Bands.
 
See you in the morning, Herbie. I'll dream of you tonight.
GO DUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment