Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Starting Over

I let go, guys.
I completely lost all motivation and any desire I had to achieve a fit/healthy/happy life.
Not to say I'm not happy! Because I am - I am in love, my friends and family are doing great things, I have the best child one could ask for, and I am kicking ass at school...but with all those things, I stopped working out, started eating what and whenever I wanted, and the alcohol - oh, the alcohol.
When I first started losing weight, I cut out alcohol, because well...empty calories and the "I don't care, I'm going to eat because I am drinking" mentality.
All that on top of quitting smoking, and I'm only 10 lbs. lighter than I was when I first decided to lose weight.
You do the math.

The plan?
I joined the gym and I've started back on MFP (follow me, greener3313).
I am so happy with my life and how it's all turning out - but I am uncomfortable in my own skin.
I don't like pictures of me and I don't like any of my clothes.
Why is it so hard to manage this lifestyle?
The sad part is, is every time you lose weight and then gain it back - it's twice as hard to lose it again. So bear with me on this endeavor.
I think that blogging on a regular basis helped me last time, so I'm going to try and get back to that as much as possible.

That all being said, I need your guys' help!
Harass me about blogging, harrass me about what I'm eating...y'all know I'm an open book and my fans (haha) help me with staying consistent and honest.

Hope I find you well! See you tomorrow. WITH PICS.

No comments:

Post a Comment